Volunteer. Your time can make a difference.
Donating your time can be even more valuable than donating money. Apart from making a difference to vulnerable people, it can make a big difference to you.
If you feel you′ve got something to give and would like to get involved, please get in touch. The work will often be challenging but it will also be fun and different. And it′ll never be dull.
The benefits of volunteering
By volunteering you can:
- Meet new people
- Inspire them in a positive and creative way
- Make a positive contribution to your community
- Take the first step to paid work in this sector
How to volunteer
Firstly, contact one of our projects in your local area.
Then, if they have any volunteering opportunities, complete and return our application form.Download Volunteer form
Volunteering not for you?
Looking for work?
- How you can help>
- Director Profiles>
- Meet the Board>
- Mr Rob Taylor - Chairman
- Elizabeth Gunn - Vise Chair
- Mr Roger Hall
- Mr Martin Eberhardt BSc - ACA Member
- Mr Keith Croxton OBE, MCIM
- Mrs Sarah Johannessen - LLB Member
- Mr William Saxby BSc (Hons) - MRICS Member
- Mrs Kathryn Betteridge
- Mr Simon Wilson
- Mr Thomas Lumsden
- Mr Richard Blake-Lobb
- Mr Andrew Lightbown
A gift of £25 will help provide a safe place for a homeless person to stay.DONATE NOW!
Find out how we've changed the lives of some of the people we've helped.SEE THEIR STORIES